OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
The Controller of the User’s personal data made available through the contact form, that is the entity that determines the purposes and means of personal data processing is ID LIFTING SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, Paprotna 8, 51-117 Wrocław, NIP 8952130027 (hereinafter referred to as Controller).
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Controller based on the consent given by the User, within the meaning of Art. 6 (1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
The User has the right to access their personal data at any time, to rectify, erase their personal data or restrict processing of personal data or to object to such processing and they have a right to transfer the data.
The Controller processes the personal data of the Website User for the following purposes:
- to communicate with the User, in particular to handle complaints about the Controller’s products or services;
- to present commercial offers to the User by electronic means;
- to present commercial offers to the User by phone;
- to send to the User information by electronic means as part of the Controller’s newsletter subscription;
- to enable the User to submit comments or opinions about the Controller’s products or services.
The Controller may process the User’s personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- to conclude and implement a potential contract between the User and the Controller and provide services to the User as the Controller’s customer in accordance with art. 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR;
- to make financial settlements with the User who is a customer of the Controller under a potential contract concluded between the parties, and to pursue any claims against the User being a customer under the legitimate interest of the Controller in accordance with art. 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR and comply with the Controller’s legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 (1)(c) of the GDPR;
- to implement the Controller’s marketing activities under the legitimate interest of the Controller within the meaning of art. 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR as well as according to statements of intent concerning marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents given in the scope of marketing communication (e.g. to send commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to fulfill the legal obligations of the Controller towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 (1)(c) of the GDPR.
The User’s personal data are or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- external sales companies.
The Controller stores personal data for a period necessary to achieve specific purposes, i.e.:
- for the period the Controller’s business is run.
If you have any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Controller at the following address:
The User has a right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.